NO CODES follows Phillipe Ribière’s development of a new climbing area in Ardèche, France. Climbing amid the raw beauty of the French forest, you’ll notice that Phillipe isn’t what you’d expect of a world-class boulderer. He was born with a handicap, previously diagnosed as Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome. Phillipe explains that today it’s considered “something else, a mutated form waiting to be confirmed by official analysis.”
In this clip, you’ll be inspired by Phillipe’s impressive climbing talent and his passionate dedication to living a life beyond his handicap.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- 200+ rock climbing videos
- Video: Practice of the Wild with Dave MacLeod
- Master of Moves: Bouldering in Fontainebleau
- Climber Spotlight: Obe Carrion on Bouldering in the 90s, Being Pro, Coaching Ashima
- 12 Tips to a Successful Bouldering Strategy
- Video: Chris Sharma on Joe Mama (5.15a)
- This week’s best rock climbing gear sales
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more