While his big wall climbing plans with Alex Honnold fell through due to rainy conditions, Magnus managed to explore other big walls with another partner and take a trip back to Flatanger Cave to take on Thor’s Hammer (5.15a/9a+); a six-year project that he originally bolted in 2011, and was first sent by Adam Ondra.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- Today’s Best Rock Climbing Gear Deals
- 200+ rock climbing videos
- Video: Alex Honnold and Felipe Camargo in Getu, China
- Rock Climbing Gear: Sport Climbing Essentials
- Video: Chris Sharma Project a 5.14d Multi-pitch in Mont Rebei
- Video: Tea, Tape, and Taylor Swift on Norway’s Storpillaren
- Long-Term Projecting: 7 Keys to Unlocking Success
- Video: Adam Ondra on Change — Looking Back at a Historical Ascent
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more