Amongst the craziness of the 2016 Summer Outdoor Retailer trade show in Salt Lake City this year, we (Natalie and Sander) had a chance to meet and sit down with the very talented, Erin Monahan; the brains behind the very rad new media platform, Terra Incognita.
If you haven’t yet heard of it, then we encourage you to check out this compelling digital publication, dedicated to pushing the bounds of conversations we have within the climbing community through its essays, visual media, events (like this upcoming one at Smith!), and a monthly podcast … which is where we had an opportunity to be involved.
In this conversation with Erin, you’ll get to know a bit more about who we are, how Moja Gear came to be (including our strange connection to condoms), and a few deeper insights into what, why, and how we do what we’re doing. Thanks for listening.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- View 200+ more climbing videos
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- How to Climb Harder Than Ever … and Work Full Time
- Van Life: Essential Gear for Dirtbagging on the Road
- How (and 5 Reasons Why) to Live in a Van
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more