The new all-women production team, Never Not Collective, came to the 2017 Flash Foxy Women’s Climbing Festival in Bishop last month to record and share the thoughts of women on the first and last days of the festival.
Part 1 captures what women found to be their biggest challenge as a female climber while part 2, below, asks women what they were taking away from this year’s event after three days of climbing, discussions, film screenings, and female-led clinics.
Explore MoreRelated articles you'll love
- Our 40+ most popular articles ever
- Today’s Best Rock Climbing Gear Deals
- 200+ rock climbing videos
- A Recap of the 2017 Women’s Climbing Festival
- Dude Grades: A Look at Sexism in Climbing Grades
- A Look at the 2016 Flash Foxy Women’s Climbing Festival
- How to Climb Highballs
- Sexism and Rock Climbing: A Conversation That’s Still Worth Having
- How Our Hormones Can Help Us Send
- Video: Babsi Zanger’s FFA of Heady Trad Route, Prinzip Hoffnung (5.14a)
- Essay: Looking for a Partner, Pants Off Limits
- Essay: I’m Not Your Babe, Bro
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest climbing news, hand-picked gear deals, training, articles, and more updates from our team. Thanks for supporting our grassroots community!