Join Paul Robinson and Daniel Woods as they explore hard problems in the sandstone bouldering mecca of Joe’s Valley, Utah. Despite encountering the coldest conditions any of them had ever climbed in, they sampled—and sent—some of the area’s new, hard lines.
If you liked this article, we think you’ll also enjoy:
- Advanced Climbing Training Workout with Paul Robinson
- Video: Chris Sharma and Paul Robinson’s Bouldering Trip in Spain
- Video: Daniel Woods Climbs Buttermilks’ Lucid Dreaming (V15)
- Video: Paul Robinson Discovers New Lines in Rocklands, South Africa
- Climbing Destination Guide: Joe’s Valley, UT