Featuring two years of impressive footage compiled by local developers themselves, this week’s Flick Pick— Backwoods Bouldering —gives us a peek at the incredible potential for bouldering in Southwest Montana.
The film showcases a number of recently developed areas surrounding Bozeman, including Gallatin Canyon, Hyalite Canyon, Madison River, and Yankee Jim Canyon. Prepare to be allured by this tempting display and vastness of quality rock still to be explored there.
Short on time or stuck in the office? Enjoy this shorter teaser below:
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- Climber Spotlight: Obe Carrion on Bouldering in the 90s, Being Pro, Coaching Ashima
- Jeff Shapiro’s Process to Send Relativity (5.13+) in Montana
- Hyalite Canyon: A Photo Story
- 12 Tips to a Successful Bouldering Strategy
- 5 Bouldering Tips to Improve Your Dyno-ing Technique
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more