Ever thought of exploring Korea’s climbing scene? We hadn’t either! But it’s on the shortlist now after watching Hazel Findlay share her experience of climbing in South Korea and visiting some of the local competitive climbers.
With hundreds of climbing areas across the country, several top areas within one hour of Seoul, and hundreds of peaks ready for first ascents, South Korea has a thriving and growing climbing community.
Hazel Findlay explores the beautiful pillars of rock dominating Seoninbong Peak, Seoraksan National Park, and Insubong Peak.
Don’t miss Hazel’s climb on the elegant rock on Elephant Crack (5:40).
Check out these other sites we found with great information on South Korean Rock Climbing:
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
Explore MoreRelated articles you'll love
- The Best Rock Climbing Infographic Ever
- Rock Climbing Training – The Principles of Programming
- Moja Gear’s Home Training Gear Buyer’s Guide
- How to Build Your First Trad Rack
- Best Shoes for Bouldering, Sport, and Trad Climbing