Who says you can’t be a weekend warrior and climb hard, too?
In this short film profiling boulderer, Angie Payne, we hear her reflection on one of her proudest days of climbing; a day in which she consecutively sent Evil Backwards (V13) and Tattooed Teardrops (V11) at Lincoln Lake in Colorado.
It was confidence boosting for sure to know that I can still climb things that are hard for me … just being essentially a weekend warrior.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- An Interview with Angie Payne
- Climber Spotlight: Angie Payne
- 6 Tips to Climb Harder Than Ever … While Working Full Time
- Long-Term Projecting: 7 Keys to Unlocking Success
- Meet “Dirtbag Doctor,” Michael Pang
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more