Oozing with loads of mind-boggling gymnastic movement, challenging and creatively set problems, and plenty of try-hard—this year’s Bouldering World Cup was yet another impressive display of athleticism in this quickly advancing sport.
For some insight into the excitement that unfolded, enjoy this 13-minute compilation of highlights from the first three rounds of the 2016 IFSC World Cup, including competitions in:
- Meiringen, Switzerland
- Kazo, Japan
- Chongqing, China
To stay tuned to the latest results and updates in the 2016 IFSC World Cup, visit the official website here.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Explore 200+ more climbing videos
- 2016 PsicoRoc Highlight Reel
- An Interview with Nathaniel Coleman, Bouldering World Cup Silver Medalist
- 10 Tips to Climber Harder by Climbing Smart and Efficiently
- The Ideal Weight for Rock Climbing
- What it Takes to be a Female Route Setter: An Interview with Kat Hard-Gentry
- Alex Puccio’s Road to Recovery
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more