This week’s Friday Flick Pick takes us to Cowell, Arkansas, where we see climber Nick Chavis achieve the third ascent of the bold line, Illusion of Safety (V13). First established by Nalle Hukkataival several years ago and repeated by Ian Dory soon after, this problem has been eagerly awaiting its next ascent.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- Today’s Best Rock Climbing Gear Deals
- 200+ rock climbing videos
- Video: Nalle Hukkataival Sends L’Alchimiste
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Dyno-ing Technique
- Video: Highlights from the 2016 Bouldering World Cup
- Video: Nalle Hukkatiaval on the Bugeleisen Sit Start
- Video: Ian Dory’s Ascent of Wheel of Life (9a+) in the Grampians, Australia
- 12 Tips to a Successful Bouldering Strategy
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more