Meet 22 year-old crusher, Loic Timmermans— an incredibly devoted climber who has taken immense steps to become a 9a climber and a world cup competitor. This film gives us a peek into what fuels his passion to become a world champion and the brutal climbing training that this entails.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- Today’s Best Rock Climbing Gear Deals
- 200+ rock climbing videos
- Video: Southern France’s Hardest Sport Lines with Seb Bouin
- Rock Climbing Gear Guide: Sport Climbing Essentials
- A Rest Day Workout for Climbers Who Hate Rest Days
- What’s In Your Pack: Jonathan Siegrist on His Projects, Climbing in Spain, and Gear Tips
- Video: Ian Dory’s Ascent of Wheel of Life (9a+) in the Grampians, Australia
- Video: Stefano Ghisolfi Sends 5.15 with an Injured Finger
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest climbing news, hand-picked gear deals, training, articles, and more updates from our team. Thanks for supporting our grassroots community!