The following content was originally published on VDiff Climbing, which provides simple illustrations for safe climbing techniques. VDiff owners and founders, Neil & Maria, have climbed over 25 big walls, including solo and first ascents, enough alpine summits to lose track of, and estimate they have made over half a million trad gear placements. VDiff is their way of giving back to the climbing community that’s taught them, supported them, and provided years of adventure and friendship.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Explore all of our educational articles
- Our 30+ Most Popular Articles Ever
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- How To Use Copperheads For Aid Climbing
- Dirtbag Tricks: How to Stay Warm When It’s F****** Cold
- WTF is Dry Tooling? — 5 Videos Worth Wasting Time With
- Onechaintwobinerz: Florida Native “Taking Over the Rock Climbing Rap Game”
- 10 Signs You Are Waaaaay Too Serious About Climbing
- Dirtbag Tricks: Finding Love and Free Showers
- Does Running Benefit Climbing? Comments on the Age-Old Debate
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest climbing news, hand-picked gear deals, training, articles, and more updates from our team. Thanks for supporting our grassroots community!