Have you ever been so inspired by a line that you felt absolutely compelled to devote yourself mentally and physically to it? Even if that climb had more challenging moves than anything you’ve ever tried before?
This short film takes a look at one climber’s passionate pursuit of a project in Summersville Lake, West Virginia, which presented him with more challenge than any single move he’d ever tried before. This story serves as a reminder that sometimes the challenge of the process brings far more to us than the send.
You really have to want it. It’s not a fact of if you can do it. It’s when you’re going to do it.
– Tyler Willcutt
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- View 200+ more climbing videos
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- eBook — Modern Redpointing: Alternative Strategies to Improve Your Performance on the Rock
- How to Use Micro and Macro Beta for Projecting
- Visualization for Rock Climbing: What It Is and How to Use It
- Best Deals on Climbing Gear This Week