In 24 years of climbing, Chris Sharma never gave much thought toward training. For him, training was climbing: pulling hard day in and day out. Now 35 years old, Chris has decided to give training a shot by partnering up with Patxi Usobiaga on a tough regimen of strength and cardiovascular conditioning.
If we thought Chris climbed hard before, what will his new training regimen add to his performance? Will he soon up the ante with the world’s first 9c/5.15d?
Perfecting ourselves as this perfect climbing machine—it’s something super satisfying.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- View 200+ more climbing videos
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- 10 Tips to Climb Harder by Climbing Smart and Efficiently
- The Best Hangboard Workout … Period
- The Alex Megos Formula (video)
- Gear Review: Metolius Rock Rings Training Device
- Brutal Garage Climbing Training (video)
- Free rock climbing PDFs on training, technique, knots, and more
- Get daily content updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Best Deals on Climbing Gear This Week