Watch Laura Rogora flow through the overhanging epic line called Pure Dreaming (9a+) in Arco, Italy
2020 has been terrible as Corona shattered the world. But this July 2020 is the year that Laura Rogora became the second woman to climb 9b, Ali Hulk Extension.
A major victory came after she won her first World Cup Medal at the Briançon World Cup held in August amidst Covid19 precautions.
2020 should have been the year that most climber’s plans were put on hold However, Laura Rogora moved to Trentino on a sending spree rarely seen in the climbing world. In this film we see one of those sends, Pure Dreaming 9a+ at the Masone Crag in Arco. Nice work to EpicTV for producing this sweet film.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
Explore MoreRelated articles you'll love
- Get the Right Gear with Moja Gear’s Buyers Guides
- Moja Gear’s Weekly Gear Deal Picks
- Climbing Through Pregnancy: An Interview with Caroline Ciavaldini
- “Limit Bouldering”: High Intensity Boulder Training
- How to Build your First Trad Rack
- Best Shoes for Bouldering, Sport, and Trad Climbing