A film dedicated to feminine climbing.
A fun journey back 10 years to see women, including Brook Roboutou (9 years old) to Lynn Hill (50 years old) crushing on the rock.
This the 90-minute chapter 2 of a seven-chapter movie series highlighting fanatic climbers across the world. This documentary allows you to appreciate how climbing has evolved through the years and the state of mind which leads these passionate climbers to the top. With astounding achievements.
Film shared by Adventure Sports TV
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
Explore MoreRelated articles you'll love
- Get the Right Gear with Moja Gear’s Buyers Guides
- Moja Gear’s Weekly Gear Deal Picks
- “Limit Bouldering”: High Intensity Boulder Training
- How to Build your First Trad Rack
- Best Shoes for Bouldering, Sport, and Trad Climbing