Where is your happy place?
Join Pamela Shanti Pack and fellow offwidth-loving partner, Devin Fin, as they show us theirs—amongst the sandstone cliffs of Indian Creek in Bears Ears National Monument, where they’ve dedicated their everyday life to establishing first ascents.
I’m hoping that the routes that we establish together will inspire other people to find and seek out what they were born to do.
If you liked this article, we think you’ll also enjoy:
- Video: Pamela Shanti Pack — “The Kill Artist”
- Video: Finding Wide with Offwidth Master, Pamela Shanti Pack
- Climber Spotlight: Pamela Shanti Pack
- How to Crack Climb — 10 Helpful Tips
- Video: “Offwidth is Fun” — The Wide World of Offwidth Climbs