Meet Ned Feehally, co-founder of Beastmaker and one of few climbers in the world to have flashed V14. While Ned’s achievements stand with the sport’s elite, in this film we see how his humble demeanor, motivations, and methodical training in the cellar of his Sheffield home, have driven his dedication and success as a climber.
Certainly in climbing, but generally in life, you should let your achievements speak for themselves, and I don’t think you should ever have to tell anybody how good you are at anything. I think people should be able to figure that out from what you do.
If you liked this article, we think you’ll also enjoy:
- Long-Term Projecting: 7 Keys to Unlocking Success
- Projecting: What’s Your Motivation?
- Why I Climb — Subtlety, Meditation, and the Regrettable Elusiveness of Levitation
- Fundamentals of Fingerboard training with Dave MacLeod
- Why I Climb — Picking Apart the Age-Old Question