Greece the mecca of limestone, tufas and sea-views
EpicTV has started a new series of A world less traveled by re-featuring the amazing climbing locations shot by Cold House Media. This video is all about limestones and stalagmites!
Pro climbers Charlotte Durif and Josh Larson finish stop 1 (of 18) of their 2 year trip around the world. Climbing in the areas and countries with the lesser-known crags and routes, these two explore a new zone in southwestern Greece – Kyparissi. From bolting the gnar to sending it, they discover the endless possibilities that this little town in Greece has to offer.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
Explore MoreRelated articles you'll love
- Get the Right Gear with Moja Gear’s Buyers Guides
- Moja Gear’s Weekly Gear Deal Picks
- Destination Guide: Kalymnos, Greece
- How to Build your First Trad Rack
- Best Shoes for Bouldering, Sport, and Trad Climbing