How do we decide what we are willing to risk?
How much can we gain from the mountains? How much can we lose? Between our own perceptions and the reality of the hazards, how much space exists? And in that gap, how do we decide what we are willing to risk? Solving for Z explores IFMGA guide and father Zahan Billimoria’s relationship to the intoxicating highs and crushing blows of a life in the high-consequence environment of big mountain skiing.
Explore MoreRelated articles you'll love
- Get the Right Gear with Moja Gear’s Buyers Guides
- Moja Gear’s Weekly Gear Deal Picks
- Meet Moutain Guide Adrian Ballinger
- “Limit Bouldering”: High Intensity Boulder Training
- How to Build your First Trad Rack
- Best Shoes for Bouldering, Sport, and Trad Climbing