Climbing is riddled with risk and reward—and oftentimes, the process of seeking the balance between those two forces is what ultimately serves as the greatest takeaway from an adventure.
In this raw and captivating look into Cheyne Lempe‘s journey to Baffin Island with climbing partner, David Allfrey, we take a dive into the internal and very real physical struggles that such a demanding and remote climb can create—all amidst the backdrop of the awe-inspiring alpine big walls.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- Today’s Best Rock Climbing Gear Deals
- 200+ rock climbing videos
- 10 Common Mistakes New Big Wall Climbers Make
- Video: Tea, Tape, and Taylor Swift on Norway’s Storpillaren
- 5×5 Revelations with David Allfrey
- Video: David Lama and Conrad Anker Attempt Unclimbed Summit in Nepal
- Video: Babsi Zangerl and Jacopo Larcher’s Ascent of Dolomites’ Bellavista
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more