Deep water soloing, wild limestone tufas, multi-pitch adventures, and even some high quality newly developed sandstone bouldering … in short, Thailand has a lot to offer climbers.
In this week’s Friday Flick Pick, join Alex Johnson and Kati Hetrick on their exploration of this southeast Asian paradise. It will certainly leave you yearning to plan a trip to this dreamy and faraway destination.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- The Green Climbers Home in Laos: The Perfect Getaway
- Interview: Alex Johnson on Projects, Training, the Future of Climbing
- 5×5 Revelations with Alex Johnson
- Climber Spotlight: Kati Hetrick
- A Climber’s Guide to Ha Long Bay, Vietnam
- Solo Travel & Climbing: How to Maximize Your Time on the Rock When Traveling Alone
- Explore 200+ more rock climbing videos
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more