The cave below [Euro Roof] poses an interesting project waiting to be done, that will produce one of the sickest lines ever… – A Bouldering Guide to Utah, 2003
Nathaniel Coleman and Drew Ruana head to Little Cottonwood Canyon, Utah to battle against one of the best and hardest undone projects in the US.
After getting the first ascent Nathaniel Coleman dubbed the route “Grand Illusion” (V16).
The upper portion of the climb, Euro Roof V13 got its first ascent by Chris Sharma. Second ascent by Carlo Traversi was captured on film by Mary Mecklenberg.
Euro Roof Low V13 – Little Cottonwood Canyon, Utah from Born Denali on Vimeo.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
Explore MoreRelated articles you'll love
- The Power of the Psych with Nathaniel Coleman
- “Limit Bouldering”: High Intensity Boulder Training
- Moja Gear’s Weekly Gear Picks
- How to Build your First Trad Rack
- Best Shoes for Bouldering, Sport, and Trad Climbing