Giving used ropes a second life – eco-ropes by Mammut
Close the Loop is a pilot project in Switzerland with the goal to recycle climbing ropes that are no longer used, and to give a second life to the material in order to create a product within the Mammut line. With this project, we can do our part to contribute to a more sustainable mountain sport.
Ask your local gym if they participate in any gear recycling programs like Mammut’s Close the Loop.
Explore MoreRelated articles you'll love
- Moja Gear’s Rock Climbing Buying Guides
- How to Find Your Best Rock Climbing Rope
- Moja Gear’s Weekly Gear Picks
- How to Build Your First Trad Rack
- Best Shoes for Bouldering, Sport, and Trad Climbing
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest climbing news, hand-picked gear deals, training, articles, and more updates from our team. Thanks for supporting our grassroots community!