To get you psyched on making your summer sending dreams a reality, watch The Constant Gardener —a climbing film that captures Cheyne Lempe and Ethan Pringle’s exploration of the lesser climbed crack systems spanning the North Face of Higher Cathedral Rock in Yosemite Valley. With challenging approaches, constant gardening, and difficult climbing, this is one incredible adventure.
I started seeing the lines in between the lines. I’ve been craving this absolute mystery of being up on the rock and not knowing if we’re going to get to the top.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Our 40+ most popular articles ever
- Today’s Best Rock Climbing Gear Deals
- 200+ rock climbing videos
- What’s in Your Pack: Ethan Pringle
- Of Ghosts and Gracks — On becoming a Yosemite Climber
- What’s In Your Pack: Peter Croft on Gear and Alpine Efficiency
- Video: Ethan Pringle in “Tales of the Wild” — El Capitan
- Video: California Dreamer — Tommy Caldwell & Kevin Jorgeson’s Dawn Wall Ascent
- 10 Common Mistakes New Big Wall Climbers Make
- Climbing Destination Guide: Yosemite Valley, California
- Multi-pitch Climbing: 10 Dos & Don’ts
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more