In this insightful and thorough 1 hour and 40-minute interview, vegan ultra-endurance athlete, Rich Roll, sits down with Alex Honnold to reflect on Alex’s incredible free solo of El Cap last year, and to dive deep into the topics of adventure, fear, risk, preparation, and mastery.
No matter the risks we take, we always consider the end to be too soon, even though in life, more than anything else, quality should be more important than quantity.
For more information on the interview, visit Rich’s post on his website.
If you liked this article, we think you’ll also enjoy:
- Video: Walls are Meant for Climbing: Alex Honnold
- Video: Life Coach — Alex Honnold and Renan Ozturk in Alaska’s Ruth Gorge
- Essay: How to Climb When You’re Not Alex Honnold
- Video: Of Choss and Lions — Alex Honnold and Cedar Wright in Kenya
- Video: An Inside Look at Alex Honnold’s Adventure Van