Stone Locals is a feature film rediscovering the soul of rock climbing through the lens of five interwoven stories.
Climbing has always been more than just a sport. It’s provided with a way of life and a makeshift family to misfits who share a calling. As the sport grapples with its growing popularity, the people who anchor its core and community have more responsibility than ever. This new film tells the story of five of these locals, the Stone Locals who keep the soul of climbing and nurture it as the sport evolves.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
Explore MoreRelated articles you'll love
- Moja Gear’s Rock Climbing Buying Guides
- “Limit Bouldering”: High Intensity Boulder Training
- Moja Gear’s Weekly Gear Picks
- How to Build Your First Trad Rack
- Best Shoes for Bouldering, Sport, and Trad Climbing