Meet Seb Bouin—a 5.15 climber you probably haven’t even heard of.
When Seb’s not busy teaching in Paris, he gets on the road with his trailer, Fleurette, and heads to the crag to take on some of the world’s hardest climbs. And who’s his greatest climbing partner? His mom.
Get to know more about ‘The Silent Crusher’ in this week’s Friday Flick Pick.
I think motivation knows no boundaries.
Want more climbing content? Get our awesome climbing newsletter, delivered weekly.
- Our 30+ most popular articles ever
- Today’s Best Rock Climbing Gear Deals
- 200+ rock climbing videos
- Video: Southern France’s Hardest Sport Lines with Seb Bouin
- Rock Climbing Gear Guide: Sport Climbing Essentials
- “I Will Climb, Too” — A Story on Mentorship and Responsible Climbing
- What’s In Your Pack: Jonathan Siegrist on His Projects, Climbing in Spain, and Gear Tips
- Video: Ian Dory’s Ascent of Wheel of Life (9a+) in the Grampians, Australia
- Video: Stefano Ghisolfi Sends 5.15 with an Injured Finger
- Get daily updates by Liking us on Facebook
- Free rock climbing PDFs on technique, training, knots, and more